Cisco 8865 Gigabit IP Video Phone (CP-8865-K9)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for small to large enterprise businesses. The Cisco 8865 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features. The Cisco 8865 is ideal for knowledge workers, remote workers, administrative staff, executives, and managers across industries and businesses of all sizes.
- Display: 5-inch, high-resolution (800 x 480 pixels), 24-bit color, Widescreen WVGA display
- Video: 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode)
- Call Appearance: Five voice lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messaging, Application, Directory, Hold/Resume, Transfer, Conference, Back, Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Volume
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 5 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Programmable Softkeys: 4 buttons
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the CP-BEKEM= or the Cisco CP-8800-V-KEM= Expansion Modules for additional programmable line/feature keys
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-foot range)
- WiFi: As an alternative to wired Ethernet, the Cisco IP Phone 8865 supports a Wi-Fi radio with integrated antenna enabling connectivity to a Wi-Fi access-point infrastructure
- USB: Dual USB ports enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, in addition to providing charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. Side USB port provides power output at 5V/2.5W. Back USB port provides power output at 5V/10.5W.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or headset
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 8800 Series Wall Mount Kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Supports wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Secure boot, Device authentication, Configuration file authentication and encryption, Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF), Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS, Media authentication and encryption using SRTP, HTTPS for client and server, Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server, SSL-based VPN client
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1 (Non-secure mode only), 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later. Requires Basic User Connect License (UCL).
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express – Planned to be supported on 11.5
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions above)
- 8865 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with cord
- Network Cable