The Cisco 8945 is a high-performing, multiline Gigabit IP Phone designed for managers, executives, and other high-end office environments. It provides a built-in video camera, 5-inch color LCD display, four lines, four context-sensitive soft keys, HD Voice, and a full-duplex speakerphone.
- Display: 5-inch (10-cm) graphical TFT color display, 24-bit color depth, VGA (640 x 480 effective pixel) resolution, and backlighting.
- Video: Includes an integrated high-quality video camera (VGA - 640x480 pixel resolution). Up to 30 Frames Per Second (FPS).
- Call Appearance: Four lines with Tri-Color LED's
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Hold, transfer, redial, conference, headset, speaker, mute, video, volume, messages, directory, and settings.
- Navigation Keys: Two-way navigation (Up/Down)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 4 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: No
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth for headset pairing
- Audio: Supports Wideband Audio (G.722 codec)
- Wall-Mountable: No
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface. Also supports Bluetooth headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: LLDP-MED, Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 7.1.5 and higher
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition – Version 7.1.5 and higher
- 8945 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map