Cisco 8961 Gigabit IP Phone (CP-8961-C-K9=) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 8961 is a high-performing, multiline Gigabit IP Phone designed for managers, executives, and other high-end office environments. It provides a 5-inch color display, 2 USB ports, Gigabit Connectivity, and supports of to five lines.
- Display: 5-inch (10 cm) graphical TFT color display, 24-bit color depth, 640 x 480 effective pixel resolutions, with backlight
- Call Appearance: Five lines with Tri-Color LED’s
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Hold, transfer, redial, conference, headset, speaker, mute, video, volume, messages, directory, and settings.
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 5 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Call Session Buttons: Includes 5 call session buttons that provides details about each call.
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports the Cisco IP Color Key Expansion Module (CP-CKEM-C=)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- USB: Includes 2 USB ports that support wired and wireless headsets
- Audio: Supports Wideband Audio (G.722 codec)
- Wall-Mountable: No
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface. Also supports wired and wireless headsets via USB port.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: LLDP-MED, Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 7.1(3a)SU1 and higher.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express – Version 4.3 and higher
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) – Version 4.3 and higher
- 8961 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable