Cisco 9951 Gigabit IP Phone (CP-9951-C-K9=)
Regular price $69.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 9951 IP Phone delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for small to large enterprise businesses. The Cisco 9951 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features. The Cisco 9951 is ideal for knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes.
- Display: 5-inch (10-cm) graphical TFT color display, 24-bit color depth, 640 x 480 effective pixel resolution, and backlighting
- Video: Supports the Cisco Unified Video Camera (CP-CAM-C=). The camera enables two-way calling video calling between phones or multiparty video conferencing with support of a Multipoint Control Unit (MCU). The camera plugs directly into the USB port of the 9951 IP Phone. The CP-CAM-C= Video Camera is sold separately.
- Call Appearance: Five lines with Tri-Color LED’s
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Hold, transfer, redial, conference, headset, speaker, mute, video, volume, messages, directory, and settings.
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 5 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Call Session Buttons: Includes 5 call session buttons that provides details about each call.
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 2 Cisco IP Color Key Expansion Modules (CP-CKEM-C=) - (Sold Separately, see accessories above).
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- USB: Includes 2 USB ports that support wired and wireless headsets
- Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth for headset pairing
- Audio: Supports Wideband Audio (G.722 codec)
- Wall-Mountable: No
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface. Also supports Bluetooth headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: LLDP-MED, Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 7.1.3 and higher
- 9951 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable