The Cisco ATA 192 Multiplatform Analog Telephone Adapter turns traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communications devices into IP devices for greater cost-effectiveness. Customers can take advantage of IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco analog telephone adapters.
The Cisco ATA 192 Multiplatform Analog Telephone Adapter is the preferred solution to address the needs of customers who connect to enterprise networks, small offices, or the emerging unified communications as a service from the cloud. It has two standard FXS ports, which can be configured independently as two Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) registrations. With the Cisco ATA 192 Multiplatform Analog Telephone Adapter, customers can protect and extend their existing investment in analog systems, as well as smooth their migration to pure voice over IP in an affordable and reliable way.
The Cisco ATA 192 Analog Telephone Adapter is designed to work with 3rd party Call Control Systems (e.g., Ring Central, Vonage Business, Nextiva, Webex etc.). Will not work with Cisco Call Control Systems.
- 2 FXS Station Ports, 1 Network Port, 1 Ethernet Port
- Voice quality - Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced preprocessing, high-performance echo cancellation, Voice Activity Detection (VAD), and Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Central provisioning and configuration - Eases deployment via a Cisco Unified Communications Manager central interface
- Security - Provides a complete security solution for both media and signaling
- Problem reporting (PRT) - Improves serviceability with a dedicated PRT button for problem reporting and log collection
- IPv6 - Enables an IPv4/IPv6 dual stack to help migration to IPv6
- Designed to work with 3rd Party Hosted Providers (e.g., Ring Central, Vonage Business, Nextiva, etc.)
- Also designed to work with Cisco Webex Calling
- Will not work with Cisco Call Control Systems
- North American Power Supply
- Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map