Cisco SF300-24P 24-Port Managed Switch (Full PoE) Refresh
Regular price $289.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco SF300-24P network switch provides 24 10/100 PoE ports with 180W power budget, 2 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports, and 2 combo mini-GBIC ports.
- Secure Desktop Connectivity - The Cisco SF300-24P switch can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime and keeps your employees connected and productive.
- Power Over Ethernet - The SF300-24P features 24 PoE ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost.
- Secure Wireless Connectivity - The Cisco SF300-24P switch allows employees to work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office and access business applications from wherever they are. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access applications and network devices.
- Advanced Network Management - As a managed network solution, the Cisco SF300-24P switch provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. The Cisco SF300-24P is rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with Cisco and other products, providing a complete small business solution.
- High Performance and Reliability - The Cisco SF300-24P switch is rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution speeds up file transfer times and improves slow, sluggish networks, while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime. As a managed switching solution, the Cisco SF300-24P also gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritize high-bandwidth traffic such as voice. That means you can empower your employees with state-of-the-art communication and productivity solutions, without draining the performance of your other business applications.
- Fast, Easy Setup and Configuration - The Cisco SF300-24P switch is designed to be easy to use and managed by small businesses and the partners who serve them. The included device manager software provides an intuitive, web-based interface to simplify setup, security and quality of service (QoS) traffic prioritization, allowing even users without IT expertise to configure the switch in minutes.
- SF300-24P Switch
- North American Power Cord
- Console Cable
- Rack Ears