The Cisco CP-8841-K9 requires a Cisco Call Manager Server. If you plan on using this phone with a Hosted Cloud Provider, (e.g. Vonage, Ring Central, Nextiva, Zoom) than you will need the Cisco CP-8841-3PCC-K9.
Cisco 8841 IP Phone delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for small to large enterprise businesses. The Cisco 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features. The Cisco 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes.
- Display: 5-inch, high-resolution (800 x 480 pixels) widescreen VGA backlit color display
- Call Appearance: Five voice lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messaging, Application, Directory, Hold/Resume, Transfer, Conference, Back, Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Volume
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 5 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Programmable Softkeys: 4 buttons
- Button Module Expansion: No
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- WiFi: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or headset
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 8800 Series Wall Mount Kit (CP-8800-WMK=)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports EHS via Aux Port.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Secure boot, Device authentication, Configuration file authentication and encryption, Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF), Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS, Media authentication and encryption using SRTP, HTTPS for client and server, Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server, SSL-based VPN client
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1 (Non-secure mode only), 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later. Requires Basic User Connect License (UCL).
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express – 10.0 and later through fast track
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions above)
- 8841 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with cord
- Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map