Fortinet FortiWifi 30E Wireless Secure Firewall Appliance (FWF-30E)
Regular price $499.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Fortinet FortiWifi FWF-30E next-generation firewall (NGFW) consolidates multiple security and networking functions with one unified appliance that protects businesses and simplifies infrastructure. Simplified security and networking capabilities in one box reduces the risk of cyber threats, enables cloud access, and frees resources, enabling business leaders to focus on what matters most—revenue growth and profitability.
- Built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas and provides speedy 802.11n coverage on 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands.
- Dual-band chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement.
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic.
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Firewall – 950 Mbps
- IPS – 300 Mbps
- NGFW – 200 Mbps
- Threat Protection – 150 Mbps
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 1x GE RJ45 WAN Port
- 4x GE RJ45 Switch Ports
- Powered by External DC Power Adapter, 100–240V AC, 50–60 Hz (Included)
- FortiGate FWF-30E Appliance
- Power Supply
- Network Cable
- 2x Antenna's