The Grandstream DP722 is a high-performance wireless DECT handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications. The Grandstream DP722 wireless handset is designed for use with the Grandstream DP750 or DP752 DECT Base Station. Up to 5 DP722 handsets are supported per each DP750 or DP752 base station. The Grandstream DP722 is ideal for healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
NOTE: The Grandstream DP722 Wireless DECT Handset requires the Grandstream DP750 or DP752 DECT Base Station (sold separately)
- Display: 1.8-inch, 128x160-pixel, TFT color display
- Call Handling: Up to 10 SIP accounts per system. Up to 5 concurrent calls per system.
- Call Appearance: Up to 10 lines per handset
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer/send), Red key (end/power), Mute, Speakerphone,
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Connectivity: DP720 Wireless Handset connects to the DP750 Base Station via wireless DECT technology.
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5mm headset jack.
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes, 3-color LED
- Range: Up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station
- Security: DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- Expandability: Connect up to 5 DP722 Handsets per DP750 or DP752 Base Station
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream DP722 Wireless DECT Handset requires the Grandstream DP750 or DP752 DECT Base Station (sold separately)
- DP722 Handset
- Belt Clip
- 2x Batteries
- Charging Cradle
- Power Supply
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map