The Grandstream GAC2500 is an Android-based Business Conference Phone that supports up to 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while also offering access to the Google Play Store in order to hold conferences through Android applications. The Grandstream GAC2500 offers a variety of mobility options by supporting Bluetooth for audio pairing and data syncing with mobile devices, as well as WiFi for wireless calling/conferencing in any location. A 7-way conference bridge allows the GAC2500 to easily create and hold a conference at any time and the 4.3” touch screen with familiar Android interface offers easy use.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 800x480-pixel resolution, Touchscreen, color LCD display
- Operating System: Android 4.4; Offers access to Google Play Store
- Call Handling: Supports up to 6 SIP accounts and 7-way voice conferencing
- Ethernet Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet line interface (10/100/1000)
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-cardioid microphones, 12-foot microphone pickup range. Also features Automatic Gain Control, which intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Audio: G.722 Audio Codec (HD Voice), full duplex technology
- Expansion Mics: Not Available
- Bluetooth: Yes, equipped with Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi: Yes, integrated 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Auxiliary Port: 3.5mm audio port, USB Micro-B, RJ48 daisy chain port
- Network Security: TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Supports 802.3af/802.3at Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- GAC2500 Conference Phone
- Power Supply
- Network Cable
- USB Cable
- RJ48 Cascade Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map