Grandstream GRP2612 2-Line IP Phone
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GRP2612 is a 2-line IP Phone designed for everyday workers who handle light-to-medium phone calls such as cubicle workers or entry-level sales representatives. The Grandstream GRP2612 features a 2.4-inch color LCD display, HD voice, dual Ethernet ports, and supports up to 2 SIP accounts. The Grandstream GRP2612 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 2.4-inch, 320x240 pixel, backlit LCD display
- Call Appearance: 4-Line keys and supports up to 2 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, Transfer, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Vol+, Vol-)
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 16 total programmable keys (4-line keys per page, 4 pages total) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 XML programmable soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes (wall mount sold separately)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/RE-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Powered via 5V power supply (included)
- Does not support Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GRP2612 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- 5V Power Supply