Grandstream GRP2613 3-Line Gigabit IP Phone
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GRP2613 is a 3-line Gigabit IP Phone designed for advanced users who handle heavy call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes. The Grandstream GRP2613 features a 2.8-inch backlit color LCD display, HD voice, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and supports up to 3 SIP accounts. The Grandstream GRP2613 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 2.8-inch, 320x240 pixel, backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: 6-Line keys and supports up to 3 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Vol+, Vol-)
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 24 total programmable keys (6-line keys per page, 4 pages total) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 XML programmable soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes (wall mount sold separately)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/RE-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via 5V power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GRP2613 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- 5V Power Supply