The Grandstream GRP2616 is a 6-line Gigabit IP Phone designed for advanced users who handle heavy call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes. The Grandstream GRP2616 features dual LCD displays, HD voice, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, integrated Bluetooth, integrated WiFi, and supports up to 6 SIP accounts. The Grandstream GRP2616 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: Primary Display: Color, 4.3-inch, 480X272 pixels. Secondary Display: Color, 2.4-inch, 320x240 pixels.
- Call Appearance: 6-Line keys on primary display, 8-line keys on secondary display. Supports up to 6 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Vol+, Vol-)
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 48 total programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 5 XML programmable soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes (wall mount sold separately)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Yes, allows support for Bluetooth wireless headsets
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band WiFI support (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/RE-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via 12V power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- 12V Power Supply
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map