Grandstream GXP1610 1-Line IP Phone
Regular price $39.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GXP1610 is a 1-line IP Phone designed for everyday workers who handle light-to-medium phone calls such as cubicle workers or entry-level sales representatives. The Grandstream GXP1610 features a 2.95-inch LCD display, HD voice, and dual Ethernet ports. The Grandstream GXP1610 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 2.95-inch, 132x48 pixel LCD Display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 1 SIP Account and 2 Call Appearances
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Page/Intercom, Phonebook, Message, Home, Hold, Record, Mute, Headset, Transfer, Conference, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Volume
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 2 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 3 XML programmable soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Powered via 5V power supply (Included)
- Does not support Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXP1610 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- Power Supply