Grandstream GXP1630 3-Line Gigabit IP Phone
Regular price $52.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GXP1630 is a 3-line IP Phone designed for advanced users who handle heavy call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes. The Grandstream GXP1630 features a backlit LCD display, HD voice, and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. The Grandstream GXP1630 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 2.98-inch, 132x64 pixel, Backlit LCD Display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 3 SIP Account and 3 Call Appearances
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Page/Intercom, Phonebook, Message, Home, Hold, Record, Mute, Headset, Transfer, Conference, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Volume
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 11 total programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 3 XML programmable soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- Power Supply