Grandstream GXP2135 4-Line Gigabit IP Phone
Regular price $79.85
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GXP2135 is a 4-line IP Phone designed for users who handle moderate call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, or cubicle workers. The Grandstream GXP2135 features a backlit color LCD display, full duplex speakerphone, Gigabit Connectivity, HD Voice, and supports up to 4 lines. The Grandstream GXP2135 a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 2.8 inch, 320x240 pixel, TFT color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 4 SIP Account and 8 Call Appearances
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Vol+, Vol-)
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 32 total programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 XML programmable soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: No, does not support the Grandstream GXP2200EXT Button Module
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth allows support for wireless headsets
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXP2135 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- Power Supply