Grandstream GXV3240 6-Line Gigabit Video IP Phone
Regular price $154.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GXV3240 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. The phone features dual Gigabit ports, HD audio and HD video, a built-in web browser, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for network flexibility, PoE/PoE+, and a tiltable CMOS camera.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480x272 pixel, color LCD display
- Operating System: Android 4.2, offers full access to Google Play Store
- Camera: Built-in camera for video calling via Android app
- Call Appearance: 6-Lines and supports up to 6 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Vol+, Vol-)
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 6 total programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports up to 4 Grandstream GXP2200EXT expansion modules (Sold Separately)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Yes, allows support for Bluetooth wireless headsets and syncing contacts from mobile devices
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band WiFi support (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/RE-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via 12V power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXV3240 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- 12V Power Supply