Grandstream GXV3370 16-Line Gigabit Video IP Phone
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7-inch touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The Grandstream GXV3370 is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
- Display: Touchscreen, 7-inch, 1024x600 pixel, color LCD display
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Camera: Built-in 720p, 1 MP, CMOS Tiltable camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Call Appearance: 16-Lines and supports up to 16 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Home, Menu, Back, Vol+, Vol-)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 16 total programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: No
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Yes, allows support for Bluetooth wireless headsets and syncing contacts from mobile devices
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band WiFi support (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
- USB Ports: Yes, 1 USB port
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/RE-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via 12V power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXV3370 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- 12V Power Supply