Grandstream GXV3380 16-Line Gigabit Video IP Phone
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GXV3380 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 8-inch 1280x800 capacitive touch screen, 2-megapixel camera, HDMI in/out for content sharing, dual microphones and support for 1080p HD video. The GXV3380 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11ac) and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.x and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps.
- Display: Touchscreen, 8-inch, 1280x800 pixel, color LCD display
- Operating System: Android 7.x
- Camera: Built-in 1080P, 2 MP, CMOS Tiltable camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Call Appearance: 16-Lines and supports up to 16 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Home, Menu, Back, Vol+, Vol-)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 16 total programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: No
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Yes, allows support for Bluetooth wireless headsets and syncing contacts from mobile devices
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band WiFi support (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
- USB Ports: Yes, 1 USB 2.0 port
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/RE-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via 12V power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXV3380 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- 12V Power Supply