The Grandstream GXW4108 FXO gateway enables businesses of all sizes to create and deploy a VoIP and analog hybrid solution. The GXW4108 is ideal for small to medium business that are looking to integrate existing PSTN lines with an IP PBX system or with an existing traditional phone system.
- 8 RJ11 FXO ports for connecting analog PSTN (POTS) to your VoIP system
- 2 10/100 Mbps network ports
- Comprehensive codec support, caller ID, flexible dial plans and security protection
- Advanced security protection with SRTP
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- PSTN Failover on power failure
- Up to 2 distinct SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Power, Network and Line LED indicators
- TFTP and HTTP provisioning support
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXW4108 Gateway
- Power Supply
- Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map