The Grandstream GXW4216 V2 is a high-density 16-port FXS VoIP gateway that enables businesses of all sizes to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that offers the benefits of VoIP communications and takes advantage of Gigabit speeds while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems. The GXW4216 V2 is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. The GXW4216 V2 features 16 FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, a suite of telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls.
- 16 FXS ports
- 1 50-Pin Telco Connector
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132x48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- LED Indicators - LAN Link, LAN Activity, Connection Per Telephone Port
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS
- Failover SIP server feature automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports 16KHz wide-band voice sampling rate and wide-band codecs such as Opus and G.722
- Carrier-grade security features including secure boot, unique certificate and random default password per device, dual firmware images
- Supports simultaneous 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- GXW4216 V2 Gateway
- Ethernet Cable
- Rack Mount
- 12V Power Supply
- North American Power Cord
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map