Grandstream WP810 Wireless (WiFi) SIP Phone
Regular price $92.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream WP810 is a portable Wi-Fi IP phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security. The Grandstream WP810 cordless Wi-Fi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi, dual-MIC design, and HD Voice capability.
- Display: 1.8 inch (128x160) TFT color LCD
- Call Appearance: 2-Line keys. Supports up to 2 SIP accounts.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer/send), Red key (end/power), Phonebook, Speakerphone
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- WiFi Connectivity: Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz). WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA Enterprise.
- Battery: Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 6 hour talk time, 120-hour standby
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5mm headset jack.
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes, dual-color LED
- Network: Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/FTPS, mass provisioning using encrypted XML configuration file, manual upload
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- WP810 Handset
- Belt Clip
- Li-ion Battery
- Charging Cradle
- Power Supply