Honeywell VoyagerCG MS9540 Scanner with USB Cable and Stand
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Honeywell VoyagerCG MS9540 is a hand-held laser scanner that offers users an aggressive solution for scanning all standard 1D bar codes. The MS9540 is equipped with both in-stand and out-of-stand operation enabling hand-held or fixed presentation scanning when mounted in the stand.
- Automatic Interface Detection: Plug the device’s cable into your host system and the MS9540 scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Automatic Trigger: Use scanner as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand. For presentation scanning, Honeywell offers a stand with automatic in-stand detection technology.
- CodeGate Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- Flash ROM: Future proof POS system with free firmware updates via MetroSet®2 software and standard PC
- 650-nanometer Laser: High-visibility laser allows user to place laser line on selected bar code.
- Parsing (Data Editing): Format bar code data to meet host system’s specific requirements.
- Supported Barcodes: Reads Standard 1D and GS1 DataBar Symbologies
- Powered through USB Cable
- Honeywell MS9540 Scanner
- USB Type A Cable
- Presentation Stand