Mitel 6863i SIP Phone (80C00005AAA-A)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 6863 is a 2-line SIP Phone that meets the needs of both information workers and professionals who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements. The Mitel 6863 offers a sleek and modern design, LCD display, 3 programmable buttons, HD audio, and a small desktop footprint. The Mitel 6863 IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 2.75-inch, 128x48 pixel resolution, graphical LCD display
- Call Appearance: 2 call appearance buttons with LED indicators
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Transfer, Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute (with LED) and Speaker (with LED)
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation keys with select button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 3 programmable keys that come pre-programmed and labeled with default values (Callers, Redial and Transfer)
- Softkeys: Not Available
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice).
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Wall Mount Kit (80C00011AAA-A)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Not Available
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SIP Protocol.
- Global Support: Used Icon keys. Also supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- 6863 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable