The Mitel 6863 is a 2-line SIP Phone that meets the needs of both information workers and professionals who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements. The Mitel 6863 offers a sleek and modern design, LCD display, 3 programmable buttons, HD audio, and a small desktop footprint. The Mitel 6863 IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 2.75-inch, 128x48 pixel resolution, graphical LCD display
- Call Appearance: 2 call appearance buttons with LED indicators
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Transfer, Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute (with LED) and Speaker (with LED)
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation keys with select button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 3 programmable keys that come pre-programmed and labeled with default values (Callers, Redial and Transfer)
- Softkeys: Not Available
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice).
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Wall Mount Kit (80C00011AAA-A)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Not Available
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SIP Protocol.
- Global Support: Used Icon keys. Also supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- 6863 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map