Mitel 6869i Gigabit SIP Phone (80C00003AAA-A)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 6869 is a multi-line SIP Phone that meets the needs of information workers, professionals, executives, and managers who have extensive voice communications requirements. The Mitel 6869 offers a sleek and modern design, color LCD display, 12 programmable buttons, HD audio, and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. The Mitel 6869 IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480x272 pixel resolution, backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 14 lines with LED indicators (2 dedicated line keys and 12 programmable line keys)
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Info Key, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute (with LED), and Speaker/Headset (with LED)
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation keys with select button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 12 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 5 context-sensitive system keys that can be customized to access up to a total of 24 functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Mitel M685 Button Expansion Module for additional programmable line/feature keys
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice).
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Wall Mount Kit (80C00011AAA-A)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- USB Port: USB port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port with EHS support. Also supports USB wired/wireless headsets through USB port.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SIP Protocol.
- Global Support: Used Icon keys. Also supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- 6869 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable