Polycom Trio 8300 Conference Phone (2200-66800-025)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom Trio 8300 conference phone is a cutting-edge solution for small to medium-sized meeting rooms and huddle spaces. With its advanced HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity technologies, the Trio 8300 ensures crystal-clear audio quality, eliminating distractions and echoes. Its intuitive touchscreen interface enables easy call management and access to various features, while versatile connectivity options, including USB, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet, and WiFi, allow seamless integration with personal devices and collaboration platforms.
- Display: 3.5-inch backlit LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 3 lines
- Contemporary Design: Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop.
- Mute Buttons: 3 illuminated mute buttons located on each corner of the unit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Gigabit Ethernet line interface (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows users to place calls on their mobile phone and use the system as a speakerphone for the call. You can also use the system to play audio from media, such as music or videos, from your mobile phone or tablet.
- WiFi: Built-in dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11.b/g/n/ac)
- USB 2.0 Port: Allows users to connect a USB flash drive for call recording. You can also connect a computer and turn the Trio 8300 into an external speaker and microphone for your PC.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 12 ft microphone pickup range
- Audio: Polycom HD Voice, full duplex technology. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Video: Users can turn the Trio 8300 into a video conferencing and content sharing solution by adding the Trio Visual+ Appliance and EagleEye Mini Camera (see optional accessories)
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Expandability: Supports the Trio Expansion Microphones to extend the microphone coverage (see optional accessories)
- Supports 802.3af/802.3at Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- Trio 8300 Conference Station
- 25 Ft Network Cable