Polycom SoundStation Duo Dual Mode Conference Phone (2200-19000-001)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom SoundStation Duo is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The SoundStation Duo offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage and 10-foot microphone pickup so all participants can be clearly heard. The SoundStation Duo is a great fit for small to medium sized conference rooms, as well as private executive offices.
The Polycom SoundStation Duo is a dual mode conference phone. Whether you currently have a traditional analog connection or have already migrated to Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, the Polycom SoundStation Duo conference phone works.
- Display: 248x68-pixel resolution, white LED backlit display
- Call Appearance: Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Fixed Feature Keys: Standard 12-key keypad, Redial, Mute, Volume Control, Menu
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select keys
- Ethernet and Analog Connectivity: Single Ethernet line interface (10/100) for Ethernet connections. RJ-11 line interface for Analog connections.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 10-foot microphone pickup range
- Audio: Polycom HD Voice, full duplex technology. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Expansion Mics: Supports the Polycom SoundStation Duo Expansion Microphones to extend the microphone coverage (see optional accessories above)
- 2.5MM Port: Built-in 2.5 mm applications port allows users to connect the SoundStation Duo to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available, or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients.
- Network Configuration (For Ethernet Connectivity): Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Powered with included Power Injection Module (PIM) when used in PSTN (Analog) mode or SIP (IP) mode
- Can also be powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) when used with direct network connection in SIP mode
- Connects to any analog phone jack, or analog extension on PBX system
- Can also be used on a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions
- Polycom SoundStation Duo
- Power Injection Module with attached 21 ft analog and ethernet cable
- Power Supply
- North American Power Cord
- 7-foot Ethernet Cable
- 7-foot RJ-11 Cable