Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Conference Phone (2200-30900-025) Certified Refurb
Regular price $38.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio-conferencing solution. The SoundStation IP 5000 offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage and 7-foot microphone pickup so all participants can be clearly heard. The SoundStation IP 5000 is a great fit for smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants, as well as private executive offices.
- Display: 248x68-pixel resolution, white LED backlit display
- Call Appearance: Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Fixed Feature Keys: Standard 12-key keypad, Redial, Mute, Volume Control, Menu
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with select keys
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Ethernet line interface (10/100)
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 7-foot microphone pickup range
- Audio: Polycom HD Voice, full duplex technology. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Expansion Mics: Not Available
- Network Configuration: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af/802.3at Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- Polycom SoundStation IP 5000
- 25 Ft Network Cable