Polycom VVX 250 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48820-025) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX 250 is a 4-line IP Phone designed for everyday users who handle light-to-medium phone calls, such as cubicle workers or entry-level sales representatives. The VVX 250 features a backlit color LCD display, full duplex speakerphone, Gigabit connectivity, HD Voice, USB Port for Media Integration, and supports up to 4 lines. The Polycom VVX 250 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments, as well as hospitality environments.
- Display: 2.8-inch, 320x240-pixel resolution, backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 4 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Hold, Transfer, Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 4 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, desk stand can be reversed and used as a wall mount
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Port: Allows users to connect accessories such as a USB flash drive for call recording or a USB headset.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports USB headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- VVX 250 Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable