Polycom VVX 311 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48350-025)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX 311 is a 6-line Gigabit IP Phone designed for everyday users who handle light-to-medium phone calls such as cubicle workers or entry-level sales representatives. The VVX 311 features a backlit LCD display, Gigabit Connectivity, full duplex speakerphone, HD Voice, and supports up to 6 lines. The Polycom VVX 311 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
The VVX 311 is the direct replacement for the VVX 310. The VVX 311 has the same elegant appearance of the VVX 310, but offers a faster, more responsive interface and improved memory, allowing greater interoperability and collaboration.
- Display: 3.2-inch, 208x104-pixel resolution, backlit grayscale LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 6 lines with LED indicators for call status
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Home, Transfer, Messages, Do Not Disturb, Headset, Speaker, Mute, Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 6 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Polycom VVX Color Expansion modules (2200-46350-025). Sold separately, see optional accessories above.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Requires optional Polycom VVX Wall Mount Bracket (2215-44514-002). See optional accessories above.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Port: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- VVX 311 Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable