Polycom VVX 400 IP Phone (2200-46157-025) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX 400 is a 12-line IP Phone designed for users who handle moderate call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes. The VVX 400 features a backlit color LCD display, full duplex speakerphone, HD Voice, and supports up to 12 lines. The Polycom VVX 400 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 3.5-inch, 320x240-pixel resolution, backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 lines with LED indicators for call status
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Home, Transfer, Messages, Do Not Disturb, Headset, Speaker, Mute, Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 12 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Polycom VVX Color Expansion modules (2200-46350-025). Sold separately, see optional accessories above.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Requires optional Polycom VVX Wall Mount Bracket (2215-44514-002). See optional accessories above.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Port: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- VVX 400 Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable