Polycom VVX 450 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48840-025)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX 450 is a 12-line IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The VVX 450 features a backlit color LCD display, full duplex speakerphone, Gigabit connectivity, HD Voice, 2 USB Ports for Media Integration, and supports up to 12 lines. The Polycom VVX 450 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments, as well as hospitality environments.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480x272-pixel resolution, backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Hold, Transfer, Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 12 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 2 VVX EM50 Expansion Modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, desk stand can be reversed and used as a wall mount
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Includes 2 USB ports, allowing users to connect accessories such as a USB flash drive for call recording, USB headset, or VVX EM50 Expansion Module.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports USB headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- VVX 450 Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable