Polycom VVX 501 Gigabit IP Phone (2200-48500-025)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX 501 is a high-performing, 12-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of executives and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Polycom VVX 501 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio (HD Voice) for crystal clear voice communications, Gigabit connectivity, 3.5-inch color touchscreen LCD display, and supports up to 12 SIP accounts. The Polycom VVX 501 IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
The VVX 501 is the direct replacement for the VVX 500. The VVX 501 has the same elegant appearance of the VVX 500, but offers a faster, more responsive interface and improved memory, allowing greater interoperability and collaboration.
- Display: 3.5-inch, 320x240-pixel resolution, Touchscreen, color backlit LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Home, Headset, Speaker, Mute, Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: Touchscreen
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 12 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 5 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Polycom VVX Color Expansion modules (2200-46350-025). Sold separately, see optional accessories above.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Video: Supports HD 720p video calls via optional VVX Camera (See optional accessories above)
- Wall-Mountable: Requires optional Polycom VVX Wall Mount Bracket (2215-44514-002). See optional accessories above.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Includes 2 USB ports that can be used for optional media and storage applications such as USB headsets, USB flash drives for call recording, or the VVX Camera for video calling.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports USB headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- VVX 501 Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable