Polycom VVX D230 Wireless Expansion Handset (2200-49235-001)
Regular price $109.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX D230 is a high-performance wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications. The VVX D230 wireless handset is designed for use with the VVX D230 Base Station. The VVX D230 is ideal for healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
NOTE: The Polycom VVX D230 Wireless Expansion Handset requires the VVX D230 Base Station (sold separately)
- Display: 2-inch, 178x220-pixel resolution, TFT color display
- Call Handling: Up to 8 simultaneous calls
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call), Mute, Speakerphone, Redial
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 and Opus Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Connectivity: VVX D230 Wireless Handset connects to the Base Station via wireless DECT technology.
- Headset Port: Includes 2.5mm headset jack.
- Battery: Delivers up to 10 hours of talk time, and 100 hours of standby time.
- Expandability: Connect up to 10 Polycom VVX D230 Handsets per Base Station
- The VVX D230 handset is compatible with the VVX D230 Base Station. Up to 10 handsets can be added per Base Station.
- VVX D230 wireless handset
- VVX D230 charging cradle
- Wireless handset 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headset adapter
- Power Adapter