Polycom VVX D230 Wireless Handset with Base Station (2200-49230-001)
Regular price $199.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX D230 is a high-performance SIP cordless phone system that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications. The VVX D230 supports up to 10 handsets per base station, 8 lines and 8 simultaneous calls. The VVX D230 is ideal for healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
- Display: 2-inch, 178x220-pixel resolution, TFT color display
- Call Handling: Up to 8 simultaneous calls
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call), Mute, Speakerphone, Redial
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 and Opus Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Connectivity: The VVX D230 Base Station comes with 2 Ethernet ports for network connectivity. Each VVX D230 Wireless Handset connects to the Base Station via wireless DECT technology.
- Headset Port: Includes 2.5mm headset jack.
- Battery: Delivers up to 10 hours of talk time, and 100 hours of standby time.
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SNTP/FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Expandability: Connect up to 10 Polycom VVX D230 Handsets per Base Station
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions.
- Also compatible with Broadsoft, 3CX, Asterisk, and Metaswitch platforms.
- VVX D230 wireless handset
- VVX D230 wireless base station
- Ethernet cable
- Wireless handset belt clip
- Wireless handset 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headset adapter
- Power Adapter