Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Expansion Handset (2200-17825-001)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom VVX D60 is a high-performing, wireless IP phone that supports a wide range of features for enhanced wireless voice communications and DECT security. The VVX D60 handset includes a 2-inch color display, supports up to 5 lines, and HD Voice. The VVX D60 is ideal for light manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and hospitality environments.
This listing is for a Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Expansion Handset. The VVX D60 handset requires the VVX D60 base station (sold separately).
- Display: 2-inch, 178x220-pixel resolution, TFT color display
- Call Appearance: Up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call), Mute, Speakerphone, Mute
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Bluetooth: Not available
- Headset Port: Includes 2.5mm headset jack.
- Battery: Delivers up to 10 hours of talk time, and 100 hours of standby time.
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Expandability: Connect up to 5 Polycom VVX D60 Handsets per Base Station
- The Polycom VVX D60 Wireless IP Phone pairs to your current VVX Desk Phone
- The Polycom VVX D60 Wireless IP Phone requires the Polycom VVX D60 Base Station (Sold Separately)
- Provisioning and management through host phone
- Can be paired to the following VVX Desk Phones: VVX 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410, 411, 500, 501, 600, 601
- Polycom VVX Desk Phone must be running UC software 5.4.3 or later, and the VVX D60 feature must be enabled on your phone
- VVX D60 wireless handset
- VVX D60 charging cradle with power supply
- Wireless handset belt clip
- Wireless handset 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headset adapter