Ruckus R750 Indoor Wireless Access Point
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Ruckus R750 is a powerful wireless access point designed to deliver high-performance Wi-Fi connectivity in various indoor environments. It supports the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, offering faster speeds, increased capacity, and improved efficiency compared to previous generations. The R750 is equipped with features like Multi-User MIMO, beamforming, and smart antenna technology to optimize signal strength and network efficiency. It also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) for simplified installation. With robust security features and the ability to be managed through Ruckus' management platforms, the R750 provides a reliable and secure wireless networking solution for businesses, schools, and other organizations.
- Wi-Fi Standards: The Ruckus R750 supports the latest Wi-Fi standards, including 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), which offers improved performance, efficiency, and capacity compared to previous generations.
- Throughput and Capacity: It's capable of delivering high throughput and can handle a significant number of concurrent devices, making it suitable for crowded environments with many users.
- Dual-Band Operation: The R750 operates on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, allowing it to support a wide range of devices with varying Wi-Fi capabilities.
- Maximum Wireless Data Speed: 2.4GHz: 1148 Mbps; 5GHz: 2400 Mbps
- Maximum LAN Data Rate: 2500 Mbps
- Client Capacity: 1024 Clients
- 4x4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO): This technology enables the access point to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously, improving overall network efficiency.
- Beamforming: The R750 uses beamforming to focus the Wi-Fi signal towards connected devices, enhancing signal strength and reliability.
- BeamFlex Smart Antenna Technology: It employs advanced antenna technology to adapt to the changing RF environment, optimizing signal coverage and minimizing interference.
- ChannelFly Technology Standards: Automatically finds the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The R750 can be powered via PoE, simplifying installation and reducing the need for additional power outlets.
- Management and Monitoring: Cloud-managed or on-premises management options, allowing flexibility in network management.
- Security Features: The R750 includes various security features such as WPA3 encryption, secure boot, and rogue AP detection to protect against unauthorized access and security threats.
- Mesh Networking Capabilities: It supports mesh networking, allowing multiple access points to work together to provide seamless coverage across large or complex environments.
- Indoor Deployment: The R750 is designed for indoor installation, making it suitable for a wide range of indoor environments.
- Ruckus R750 Wireless Access Point
- Mounting Kit