Sangoma S705 Gigabit IP Phone (PHON-S705)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Sangoma S705 is a high-performing, multiline IP Phone designed for executives, managers, and knowledge workers. The Sangoma S705 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio (HD Voice) for crystal clear voice communications, Gigabit connectivity, 4.3-inch color LCD display, and 45 programmable feature keys.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight (24-bit depth color)
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 6 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Menu, Voicemail, Transfer, Conference, and Call Log
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 45 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 6 EXP100 Expansion Modules (Sold Separately)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 allows users to connect Bluetooth wireless headsets
- Wi-Fi: Built-in WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) headset via optional EHS30 Headset Adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems including 3CX, FreePBX, and PBXact
- Also compatible with other SIP-based VoIP platforms; however, it is recommended that you verify its compatibility with your specific service provider for confirmation.
- Sangoma S705 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable