The Shoretel 420 is a 2-line IP Phone that meets the needs of both information workers and professionals who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements. The Shoretel 420 features a backlit display, 6 feature keys, and dual Ethernet ports.
Mitel acquired Shoretel in 2017. All New phones will have the Mitel logo. Certified Refurbished phones may have the Mitel or Shoretel logo, depending on stock.
- Display: 130x28 pixel resolution, backlit display with adjustable display contrast
- Call Appearance: 2 call appearance buttons that show incoming, active, or held calls
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Transfer, Conference, Directory, History, Voicemail, Hold, Volume, Headset, Mute, Speaker
- Navigation Keys: 2-way navigation keys with select button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: Not Available
- Softkeys: Not Available
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Hands-free operation (half duplex)
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice). Also supports G.711, uLaw/aLaw, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 audio codecs.
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SIP Protocol.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Requires Shoretel Connect Cloud Service (Renamed to Mitel MiCloud Connect)
- Can also be used on a Shoretel PBX Platform
- 420 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map