The Yealink T42G is a 12-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have moderate voice communications requirements. The Yealink T42G features support for up to 12 SIP accounts, HD Voice, and a backlit LCD display. The Yealink T42G IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 2.7-inch, 192x64-pixel resolution, LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, mute, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 15 programmable keys (5 keys, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- WiFi: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Supports wireless headsets via optional EHS36 adapter
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T42G IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map