The Yealink SIP-T27G is a 6-line IP Phone designed for advanced users who handle moderate call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes. The Yealink SIP-T27G features a backlit LCD display, HD voice, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and supports up to 6 SIP accounts. The Yealink SIP-T27G is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 3.66-inch, 240x120-pixel resolution, graphical LCD with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 6 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, conference, mute, hold, transfer, redial, speakerphone, volume control
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 21 programmable keys (7 keys, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP20 expansion modules (sold separately)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- USB: USB port allows users to connect accessories such as the BT41 Bluetooth Dongle, WF50 Wi-Fi dongle, or USB Flash Drive for call recording (see optional accessories above).
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T27G IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map