The Yealink SIP-T31P is an entry-level IP phone that includes a backlit LCD display and supports 2 SIP accounts. The SIP-T31P features 5-way conferencing, an adjustable multi-angle stand, built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) and HD voice. The Yealink SIP-T31P is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 2.3-inch, 132x64-pixel resolution, graphical LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Transfer, message, headset, redial, mute, speakerphone, volume
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 2 programmable line keys with dual-color LEDs
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not available
- Wi-Fi: Not available
- USB Ports: Not available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports wireless headsets via optional adapters. Non-Yealink wireless headsets requires EHS36 adapter. Yealink wireless headsets requires EHS35 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Supports Yealink Device Management Software. Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- SIP-T31P IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map