Yealink T31P 2-Line IP Phone (SIP-T31P)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink SIP-T31P is an entry-level IP phone that includes a backlit LCD display and supports 2 SIP accounts. The SIP-T31P features 5-way conferencing, an adjustable multi-angle stand, built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) and HD voice. The Yealink SIP-T31P is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 2.3-inch, 132x64-pixel resolution, graphical LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Transfer, message, headset, redial, mute, speakerphone, volume
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 2 programmable line keys with dual-color LEDs
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not available
- Wi-Fi: Not available
- USB Ports: Not available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports wireless headsets via optional adapters. Non-Yealink wireless headsets requires EHS36 adapter. Yealink wireless headsets requires EHS35 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Supports Yealink Device Management Software. Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- SIP-T31P IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable