Yealink T42S Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T42S)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink T42S is a 12-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements. The Yealink T42S features support for up to 12 SIP accounts, HD Voice, and a backlit LCD display. The Yealink T42S IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 2.7-inch, 192x64-pixel resolution, LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, mute, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 15 programmable keys (5 keys, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Requires optional BT41 Bluetooth Dongle
- WiFi: Requires optional WF50 WiFi Dongle
- USB: Single USB port allows users to connect optional accessories such as Headsets, BT41 Bluetooth Dongle, WF50 Wi-Fi dongle, or USB Flash Drive for call recording
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets. Also supports USB headsets.
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets plug directly into the USB port. Non-Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets require optional EHS36 or EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T42S IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable