Yealink T43U Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T43U)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink T43U is a 12-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements. The Yealink T43U features support for up to 12 SIP accounts, HD Voice, Dual USB Ports, and a backlit LCD display. The Yealink T43U IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 3.7-inch, 360x160-pixel resolution, LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, mute, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 21 programmable keys (7 keys, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP43 Expansion Modules (see optional accessories)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Requires optional BT41 Bluetooth dongle
- Wi-Fi: Requires optional WF50 Bluetooth dongle
- USB Ports: Includes 2 USB ports that allow users to connect optional accessories such as the BT41 Bluetooth Dongle, WF50 Wi-Fi dongle, or USB Flash Drive for call recording
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets. Also supports USB headsets.
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets plug directly into the USB port. Non-Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets require optional EHS36 or EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- SIP-T43U IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable