Yealink T46G Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T46G) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink T46G is a 16-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Yealink T46G features support for up to 16 SIP accounts, HD Voice, and a backlit color LCD display. The Yealink T46G IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480x272-pixel resolution, color LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 16 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 27 programmable keys (9 keys, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Requires optional BT41 Bluetooth dongle
- WiFi: Requires optional WF40 WiFi dongle
- USB: Single USB port allows users to connect optional accessories such as the BT41 Bluetooth Dongle, WF40 Wi-Fi dongle, or USB Flash Drive for call recording.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets.
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Supports wireless headsets via optional EHS36 adapter
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T46G IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable