Yealink T53W Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T53W)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink T53W is a high-performing, 12-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both information workers and managers who have moderate voice communications requirements. The Yealink T53W combines an attractive new ergonomic design with HD Voice for crystal clear voice communications, Gigabit connectivity, 3.7-inch color LCD display, built-in Bluetooth, built-in Wi-Fi, and supports up to 12 SIP accounts. The Yealink T53W IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 3.7-inch, 360x160-pixel resolution, LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Mute, headset, message, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 21 programmable keys (7 buttons, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP50 expansion modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth allows support for wireless headsets and mobile contacts synchronization
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- USB: Single USB port allows users to connect optional accessories such as USB Headsets and USB Flash Drive’s for call recording
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets. Also supports USB headsets.
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets plug directly into the USB port. Non-Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets require optional EHS36 or EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: Yes
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T53W IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable