The Yealink T57W is a high-performing, 16-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of information workers, managers, and executives who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Yealink T57W combines an attractive new ergonomic design with HD Voice for crystal clear voice communications, Gigabit connectivity, 7-inch touchscreen LCD display, built-in Bluetooth, built-in Wi-Fi, and supports up to 16 SIP accounts. The Yealink T57W IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 7-inch, 800x480-pixel resolution, touchscreen, color LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 16 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Navigation Keys: Touchscreen
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 29 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP50 expansion modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth allows support for wireless headsets and mobile contacts synchronization
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- USB: Single USB port allows users to connect optional accessories such as USB headsets and USB Flash Drive’s for call recording.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets. Also supports USB headsets.
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets plug directly into the USB port. Non-Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets require optional EHS36 or EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: Yes
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T57W IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map