Yealink T58A w/Camera Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T58V)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink T58V is a high-performing, 16-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of information workers, managers, and executives who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Yealink T58V combines an attractive new ergonomic design with HD Voice for crystal clear voice communications, Gigabit connectivity, 7-inch touchscreen LCD display, built-in Bluetooth, built-in Wi-Fi, HD Video calls via included CAM50 camera, and supports up to 16 SIP accounts. The Yealink T58V IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 7-inch, 1024x600-pixel resolution, touchscreen, color LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 16 SIP accounts
- Android OS: Runs Android 5.1.1
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Navigation Keys: Touchscreen
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 27 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP50 expansion modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Video: Supports HD 720p video calls via included Yealink CAM50 camera
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth allows support for wireless headsets and mobile contacts synchronization
- Wi-Fi: Built-in WiFi (2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n)
- USB: Includes 2 USB ports. 1st port is located on top of the phone for the included CAM50 Camera. 2nd port is located behind the phone for optional accessories such as USB headsets and USB Flash Drive’s for call recording.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets. Also supports USB headsets.
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets plug directly into the USB port. Non-Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets require optional EHS36 or EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: Yes
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T58A IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- CAM50 Camera