Yealink W60P Wireless IP Phone with Base Station
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink W60P bundle includes the W56H wireless handset and W60B base station. Together, the bundle offers a high-performance, ruggedized wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications.
The W56H is ideal for office, healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
The W60B supports up to 8 SIP accounts and allows users to connect up to 8 Yealink cordless handsets and conference phones. The W60B offers TLS and SRTP security encryption.
W56H Wireless Handset Features
- Display: 2.4-in. (6-cm) color display with 240 x 320-pixel resolution
- Call Handling: Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call), Messages, Mute, Speakerphone, Mute, Transfer
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio Codec (HD Voice)
- Bluetooth: Not available
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5mm headset jack.
- Battery: Delivers up to 30 hours of talk time, and 400 hours of standby time.
- Quick Charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hours of talk time.
- Network Security: TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Expandability: Connect up to 8 W56H handsets to the W60B base station
W60B Base Station Features
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous calls
- Supports up to 8 Yealink wireless handsets and conference phones
- Supports up to 8 SIP accounts
- Supports up to 6 Yealink RT30 repeaters
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Noise reduction system
- Auto-provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/RPS
- Indoor Range: 50M; Outdoor Range: 300M (in ideal environments)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or included power adapter
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions.
- Also compatible with Broadsoft, 3CX, Asterisk, and Metaswitch platforms.
- W56H Handset
- W60B Base Station
- Base Stand
- USB Charging Cradle
- Two Power Adapters
- Ethernet Cable
- Belt Clip
- Rechargeable Battery