Yealink W77P Rugged Wireless IP Phone and Base Station
Regular price $209.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink W77P bundle includes the W57R wireless handset and W70B base station. Together, the bundle offers a high-performance, ruggedized wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications.
The W57R is shock, dust and waterproof, certifying it with an IP54 protection rating. The Yealink W57R is ideal for harsh working environments, such as factories, warehouses, restaurants, and healthcare.
The W70B supports up to 10 SIP accounts and allows users to connect up to 10 Yealink cordless handsets and conference phones. The W70B offers TLS and SRTP security encryption.
W57R Wireless Handset Features
- Display: 1.8-inch, 128x160 pixel resolution, TFT color screen
- Ruggedized Design: Certified IP54 Protection Rating. Shock, dust, splash, and disinfectant resistant. Can withstand a 3.5M drop without being damaged. Also has a disinfectant-resistant surface and will not fade when exposed to UV-C light.
- Call Appearance: Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call/power), Messages, Mute, Speakerphone, Transfer
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports Opus Wideband Audio Codec (HD Voice) along with standard G.722 Wideband Audio
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5MM headset jack
- Battery: Delivers up to 40 hours of talk time, and 575 hours of standby time (in ideal environments)
- Quick Charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hours of talk time.
- Network Security: TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Expandability: Connect up to 10 W57R handsets to the W70B base station or 100 W57R handsets to the W80 DECT System
W70B Base Station Features
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Supports up to 10 Yealink wireless handsets and conference phones
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts
- Supports up to 6 Yealink RT30 repeaters
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Improved startup and signal connection speeds. Provides no perception upgrade, slashing its upgrade downtime as well.
- Noise reduction system
- Auto-provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/RPS
- Indoor Range: 50M; Outdoor Range: 300M (in ideal environments)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or included power adapter
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions.
- Also compatible with Broadsoft, 3CX, Asterisk, and Metaswitch platforms.
- W57R Handset
- Charging Cradle
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Belt Clip
- 2x Power Adapters
- W70B Base Station